Manufacturing Engineer: Enginetics OH
Enginetics OH, Huber Heights Facility
Qualified candidates should submit resume via ‘Email Poster’ link above
- BSME or similar plus 5+ year experience in sheet metal forming of a make-to-order, high mix-low volume business. Prefer for a Tier 1 or 2 in the commercial aerospace metal manufacturing industry
- Extensive experience in tool and manufacturing assembly process development with knowledge of CAD and functional expertise in application of GD&T
- Ability to lead and function in a team environment, while effectively communicating across various levels of the organization
- Understanding of financial documents with ability to track part costs from quote through improvement comparisons
- Experience w/project management software (Microsoft Project, Smartsheet or similar)
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems (prefer Infor Visual) and CAD Unigraphics/SolidWorks
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing business circumstance and environment
- Manage new process development projects and coordinate activities with various internal & external customers
- Establish and maintain integrated working relationship with segment teams, sharing best methods
- Drive standardization throughout Enginetics by use of Best Methods sharing, benchmarking, and setting process standards
- Create APQP documents including Process Flow Diagrams, Process FMEA’s, and Control Plans
- Lead capital and tooling acquisitions, analysis and strategies as assigned
- Assist design engineering and manufacturing with input on design and applications of gages and fixtures
- Interface with suppliers and development centers on best practice technology concepts for new product and process design
- Support manufacturing with launch of/and continuous improvement activities
- Support Business Development with quotes, designs, VA/VE initiatives and technical presentations
- Provide technical support and assistance to the manufacturing, quality, development, and advanced engineering teams
- Support and adhere to Enginetics/ETG/SXI EH&S policies and procedures
- Support and adhere to Enginetics Quality Management System and required certifications
- Develop, evaluate, and drive improvement in process methods and procedures
- Participate in Program Launch meetings and be a part of prototype manufacturing runs.
- Provide input for design for manufacturability, process yield and capacity.
- Develop product BOM structure and routings to manufacturer as required
- Become subject matter expert in customer and product requirements for assigned part processes.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation time and holidays, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Enginetics is a Drug Free and Tobacco\Smoke Free Campus. We do require pre-employment testing that includes a drug test, physical and background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer